Package Quantity:2 pairs in one pack
Features: Breathable & Soft & Cool Dry & Stretchy & Moisture- wicking
- Firm compression to protect your feet your legs from swelling.
- Moisture control fibers keep your feet and legs dry, odor free and good for your skin.
- Reduce the discomfort created by constant force and pressure on the lower legs.
How to put on compression stockings
- Put hand into the stocking until grasp the toe of it.
- Hold onto the toe, pull it inside out, while continuing to hold onto the toe.
- Insert your toes into the foot part of the stocking.
- Gently roll the stocking over your foot, heel and up your leg.
- Continue to roll, pull and smooth the garment up your calf, knee.
- Never roll or fold down them.
- Make sure sit comfortably before wearing.
- Wear them in the morning, when legs are the least swollen.
- Tug the stocking from the foot, heel and upward, never from the top.
- Hand wash the new before wearing, in cool water with mild laundry detergent.
- Replace them every 3-6 months to maintained proper elasticity.