Vriksasana Plantar Fasciitis Dorsal Night Splint for Men & Women | Treatment for Heel Pain, Drop Foot and Achilles Tendonitis | Bonus Compression Socks/Foot Sleeves with Arch Support (L/XL)
Free Shipping Included! Vriksasana Plantar Fasciitis Dorsal Night Splint for Men & Women | Treatment for Heel Pain, Drop Foot and Achilles Tendonitis | Bonus Compression Socks/Foot Sleeves with Arch Support (L/XL) by Vriksasana Posture at Kara Sheridan. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Size: L / XL ► Why Night Splint? Most people naturally sleep with the feet plantar-flexed, a position that causes the plantar fascia to be in a
► Why Night Splint?
Most people naturally sleep with the feet plantar-flexed, a position that causes the plantar fascia to be in a foreshortened position. Vriksasana night splint support a neutral foot position (90 degree angle), and therefore effectively reduces pain and inflammation due to plantar fasciitis, drop foot, and achilles tendonitis. DO NOT over bend the night splint as it might cause calf muscle spasm.
► Why Vriksasana Night Splint?
Vriksasana Night Splint provides customizable amount of stretch for maximum pain relief by adjusting the bendable aluminum. Its discreet design also makes it much less cumbersome than the traditional snow boot-like night splint. You can even walk in it if you have to get up in the middle of the night. b>
► When to Wear?
Wear the night splint when you sleep or when you are seated for long periods of time. You can wear compression socks throughout the day and/or wear it inside the night splint at night. It is important to wear the night splint regularly and consistently.
► What to Expect?
The night splint helps stretch the fascia, the Achilles tendon and calf muscles throughout the night. It will effectively relieve that striking "first step" in the morning in most cases.
► For Both Men and Women
Vriksasana Night Splint / Compression socks are a thoughtful gift presented in a stylish box, perfect for your spouse or parent that is experiencing pain caused by plantar fasciitis.
Features & Highlights
- 👉ONE SIZE FITS MOST 👈 - Vriksasana night splint comes with double straps that are long enough to wrap around most feet and ankles. It fits both left and right foot. 👉Compression Socks come in 2 sizes 👈- Please refer to the size chart.
- ☑️ EFFECTIVE - Still suffering from stabbing heel pain in the morning or after a long period of standing? The night splint has been proven to be the most effective plantar fasciitis treatment when wore regularly. Vriksasana night dorsiflexion splint allows passive stretching of the calf muscle and plantar fascia ligament during sleep by keeping the foot and ankle in a neutral / slightly dorsiflexed (relaxed plantar-flexed) position.
- ☑️EXTRA COMFORTABLE - Our dorsal splint's discreet design allows the heel, arch and toes free to breath. We also added extra padding around the bendable aluminum strip to eliminate skin irritation.
- ☑️LESS BULKY - Virksasana night splint features a low-profile design that does not disturb your sleep and rest. Its lightweight and breathable material allows you to wear it even during hot summer weather.
- ☑️EXTRA VALUE - We also provide an extra pair of plantar fasciitis socks as an alternative to the night splint. Vriksasana compression foot sleeve ergonomically conforms to your foot for a tight fit around nerves and muscles to increase circulation and reduce inflammation. You can also wear the sock inside the night splint to make it more comfortable throughout the night.
|Package Weight:||0.28 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.9 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|