Truform Men's Knee High 30-40 mmHg Compression Dress Socks, Black, X-Large
On Sale Now! Save 2% on the Truform Men's Knee High 30-40 mmHg Compression Dress Socks, Black, X-Large by Truform at Kara Sheridan. MPN: 1954BL-XL. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Truform 1954 Truform 1954 is part of the dress wear series for men. Designed to resemble a traditional dress sock with the added health benefits
Truform 1954 is part of the dress wear series for men. Designed to resemble a traditional dress sock with the added health benefits of compression technology, it features five intervals of therapeutic graduated compression which is greatest at the ankle, then gradually decreases up the leg.
Graduated Compression Technology - Graduated compression provides two primary benefits to the legs: increased pressure on tissues beneath the skin helps reduce and prevent swelling, and the compression action helps control the size of superficial veins for increased blood flow. Very firm 30-40 mmHg compression is doctor-recommended to help maintain good circulation and leg health.
Stylish comfort - The designer rib-knit styling of specialty store socks is comfortable and easy to apply. Perfect for long plane rides or extended periods of sitting and standing.
Use corresponding size chart. Package includes one pair.
Features & Highlights
- Truform 1954, over calf below knee length, fashionable dress style for men; Soft microfiber opaque fabric resembles classic business wear trouser socks; Roomy reinforced closed toe box will not compress toes, knit-in defined heal pocket for proper fit
- Extra-Firm strength 30-40 mmHg support for severe venous conditions; Use when specifically recommended by a doctor; Treatment for chronic inflammation, blood flow circulation, hospital recovery, leg ache throbbing, pain from prolonged sitting or standing
- Medical application for advanced vein deficiency as diagnosed by a physician for major varicose veins, ulcers, lymph edema, sclerotherapy, thrombosis, DVT, post thrombotic syndrome PTS, postural and orthostatic hypotension, circulatory disease embolism
- Wide soft-top band prevents rolling for increased comfort and wear; Graduated compression distributes a therapeutic massaging pressure gradient circulating up the leg; Consult your physician for the appropriate level of compression as noted in mmHg value
- Measure according to size chart image; Size and fit determined by specific directions for each product style; A greater level of compression requires more physical strength to apply and remove garment; Higher compression levels feel tighter; Made in USA
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.5 x 8.25 x 8.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 1 x 1 inches|