Truform Closed Toe, Knee High 20-30 mmHg Compression Stockings, Beige, Medium
Mega Sale! Save 24% on the Truform Closed Toe, Knee High 20-30 mmHg Compression Stockings, Beige, Medium by Truform at Kara Sheridan. MPN: 8865-M. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Truform 8865 The Truform 8865 compression stockings were created to help relieve conditions associated with poor circulation. Graduated
The Truform 8865 compression stockings were created to help relieve conditions associated with poor circulation.
Graduated Compression Technology - Graduated Compression provides two primary benefits: it helps reduce and prevent swelling for the wearer, and the compression action help to prevent the slowing of blood flow so it can flow more quickly up the leg back toward the heart; helping to maintain positive circulation and leg health.
Versatile Support - Truform therapeutic compression stockings feature classic styling and a smooth knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. Truform therapeutic medical stockings feature classic styling and a smooth knit fabric that helps conceal unsightly conditions. The closed toe offers a more natural stocking feel. Color options are basic neutrals for all-occasion wear. The 20-30 mmHg firm compression level is great for post surgery and severe edema, varicose veins, spider veins, hypotension, post thrombotic syndrome (PTS), post sclerotherapy, and more!
Quality Guaranteed - We take the extra time and effort necessary to insure a therapeutically effective, comfortable fit. The combination of state-of-the-art materials and equipment, plus knitting "know-how" sets Truform apart from the crowd to make your legs look and feel great!
Features & Highlights
- Truform 8865, below knee length, closed-toe, medical style; Unisex design fits men and women; Durable hospital grade construction, surgical weight opaque fabric conceals while it heals; Roomy toe pocket will not compress toes for breathability and comfort
- Firm strength 20-30 mmHg support for pronounced venous conditions; Commonly used when recommended by a doctor for daily wear, travel, prolonged sitting or standing, increased blood flow, inflammation, recovery, heavy leg throbbing, and tired sore muscles
- Medical application and treatment for moderate swelling, aching, pain, discomfort in ankle legs and feet; Medium severity varicose veins, spider vein, enlarged bulging veins; Edema, post surgery, sclerotherapy, thrombosis DVT, ulceration, pregnancy, EVLT
- Wide soft-top band prevents rolling, knit heel pocket keeps garment in place; Graduated compression distributes a therapeutic massaging pressure gradient up the leg; Consult your physician for the appropriate level of compression, as noted in mmHg value
- Measure according to size chart image; Size and fit determined by specific directions for each product style; A greater level of compression requires more physical strength to apply and remove garment; Higher compression levels feel tighter; Made in USA
|Item Size:||8.25 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 1 x 1 inches|