Torn Meniscus Knee Brace for Cartilage Tears & Degeneration-L
Torn Meniscus Knee Brace for Cartilage Tears & Degeneration-L by BraceAbility at Kara Sheridan. MPN: 03K1001L. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Meniscus Knee BraceThis torn meniscus knee brace pairs hinges that permit extension and flexion control with a two-part design aimed at comfort as
Features & Highlights
- PLEASE MEASURE CAREFULLY! Use a soft, flexible tape measure and refer to the second image for instructions. For best results - have someone take your measurements for you.
- Measure the circumference around your leg at Point A (6" above the middle of your kneecap), and Point B (6" below the middle of your kneecap). Size L fits 19"-22" at Point A, and 15"-16" at Point B.
- This torn meniscus knee brace features hinges, which allow full flexion and extension control with settings at 0°, 15°, 30°, 60° and 90°.
- Above your knee, the wrap design makes this brace easy to apply, while the sleeve below your knee helps reduce inflammation and promotes healing.
- Use for meniscus tears, cartilage degeneration, strains, sprains, knee instability, muscle weakness/injury, ligament injury/weakness, moderate ACL/PCL instability, osteoarthritis, and more.
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|