Thoracic Extension Spine Brace for Hyperextension Support, Osteoporosis, Kyphosis & Compression Fractures - Prevents unwanted Spine Flexion (One Size)
Thoracic Extension Spine Brace for Hyperextension Support, Osteoporosis, Kyphosis & Compression Fractures - Prevents unwanted Spine Flexion (One Size) by BraceAbility at Kara Sheridan. MPN: 68-1642-1. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This CASH (cruciform anterior spinal hyperextension orthosis) thoracic brace is designed to control the mid and lumbar spine via a three-point
Features & Highlights
- The three-point system of this TLSO brace prevents hypertension and unwanted spinal flexion of the thoracic and lumbar spine. Promotes proper spinal alignment, stabilizes your spine, and helps treat vertebrae compression fractures and other symptoms of osteoporosis.
- Includes a sternum and pubic pad, both of which can articulate or move with the body
- This cruciform anterior spinal hyperextension orthosis (also known as a CASH orthosis) features a quick-release closure and snap lock level mechanism
- Approved for medical insurance with the L-code being L0472
- Available in one universal size. Fits waist circumferences of 26"-64", and sternal notch to pelvic area lengths of 14"-19"