The Original Orthopedic Firm-Yet-Flexible Comfort Seat by RelaxoBak, Molds to Body, Ideal for Tailbone/Coccyx & Lower Spine, Posture/Alignment Support, 16.7” x 13” x 4.5”, Holds up to 300lbs
On Sale Now! Save 8% on the The Original Orthopedic Firm-Yet-Flexible Comfort Seat by RelaxoBak, Molds to Body, Ideal for Tailbone/Coccyx & Lower Spine, Posture/Alignment Support, 16.7” x 13” x 4.5”, Holds up to 300lbs by RelaxoBak at Kara Sheridan. MPN: RLX101BLK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Those who suffer from back pain including sciatica, coccydynia or spinal stenosis know that a soft, cushy seat can be just as bad as a flat, hard
Features & Highlights
- RelaxoBak's patented design will help relieve pressure from your tailbone on up the spine, reducing back pain and helping to correct your alignment and posture as you sit. This convex design is perfect for shielding the tailbone area, as well as preventing muscle and joint spread from pulling on it. Other conditions also benefit, such as recent lower spinal/lumbar surgery, herniated discs, and sciatica. Please keep in mind that it may take some time before you see measurable results.
- The original posture corrector is not too rigid and not too soft, providing you with the ideal sitting surface. It will work for most people, regardless of shape. The unique, curved shape and solid material molds to the sitter and provides a natural place to hold the hips and low back in alignment. This particular model supports up to 300lbs. Please remember no one seat will fit everyone, so if this model doesn't provide the support you need, check out our storefront for more options.
- This particular RelaxoBak seat should be used on surfaces with some give, e.g. car seats, cushioned dining room chairs, theater seats on a mattress, if you like to sit up to read in bed. All that is required is some form of back to the seat for additional support. For a cushion that can be used on firmer surfaces, such as a dining room chair without a cushion, please check out our storefront for alternative models.
- To obtain the full therapeutic benefit of this product, make sure to seat yourself completely in the convex area. Depending on how you normally sit, it may take some time before using this posture corrector becomes comfortable and familiar.
- Clinically proven to help relieve back pain! The top choice of chiropractors and doctors nationwide, corrects posture and supports the pelvis to relieve tailbone and coccyx pain. Firm seat holds hips in place, and rounded shape helps support the spine.
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||13 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||13 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|