Sacroiliac Compression Brace | SI Joint Pain Relief Belt with Hip Support Pads for Bruised / Broken Tailbone Pain and Coccyx Injuries (One Size - Fits Women & Men with 32" - 50" Hips)
Extreame Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 45% on the Sacroiliac Compression Brace | SI Joint Pain Relief Belt with Hip Support Pads for Bruised / Broken Tailbone Pain and Coccyx Injuries (One Size - Fits Women & Men with 32'' - 50'' Hips) by BraceAbility at Kara Sheridan. MPN: 05B0301. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This sacroiliac (SI) joint pain treatment belt supports the low-back and compresses the abdomen, effectively protecting, stabilizing and diverting
Features & Highlights
- BEFORE PURCHASING please view our size chart (the 2nd image above). UNIVERSAL SIZE fits female and male hip circumferences of 32"-50".
- PROTECTS & TREATS bruised or broken tailbones, sacroiliac joint dysfunction, sciatica, symphysis pubis dysfunction (SPD), spinal compression fractures, arthritis of the lumbar spine and other conditions that might make your low back or pelvis unstable or painful.
- The EASY ONE-HANDLED PULLEY SYSTEM offers superior compression and stabilization from your L5 to your coccyx, reducing lower back motion and helping with pelvic alignment.
- Two REMOVABLE PRESSURE PADS come with this treatment belt for an extra layer of support and compression over sore or inflamed areas.
- The mesh band is THIN, LIGHTWEIGHT, and BREATHABLE, so you can wear it all day or during any activity for a comfortable fit.
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.39 x 2.72 x 2.72 inches|