ENGO Rectangle Blister Prevention Patches (2 Patches) | Trim to Fit Boots, Skates, Cleats, Helmets, Equipment, Other Footwear
ENGO Rectangle Blister Prevention Patches (2 Patches) | Trim to Fit Boots, Skates, Cleats, Helmets, Equipment, Other Footwear by Engo at Kara Sheridan. MPN: E-2REC-BL. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. How ENGO Patches WorkUnlike traditional blister bandages, ENGO patches are applied to footwear or athletic equipment - not to the skin - to prevent
How ENGO Patches Work
Unlike traditional blister bandages, ENGO patches are applied to footwear or athletic equipment - not to the skin - to prevent blisters. They use a patented technology to provide immediate relief for existing blisters and to prevent new ones from forming. The ENGO Rectangle Pack contains two 2.75" x 3.75" Rectangle Patches.
Where to Apply ENGO Patches
Apply ENGO patches anywhere you experience pain or irritation, including:
+Football, hockey & lacrosse helmets
+ Hockey and figure skates
+ Braces and pads
+ Running, basketball & tennis shoes
+ Soccer, football & baseball cleats
+ Hiking and ski boots
+ Dance shoes
+ Oars, paddles, rake & shovel handles
+ Bike handles and seats
Athletes Who Love ENGO Include:
+ Soccer, hockey, football, tennis, and lacrosse players
+ Runners, walkers & hikers
+ Figure skaters
NOTE: ENGO Patches might not adhere to footwear that has been treated with waterproofing spray, such as military boots or some hiking boots. ENGO Blister Prevention Patches are made in the USA by Tamarack Habilitation Technologies, a Minnesota-based company and winner of the 2015 Minnesota Manufacturing Award by Minnesota Business Magazine.
Features & Highlights
- GET IMMEDIATE RELIEF from the friction that causes painful rubbing, calluses, and blisters on the back of your heels. ENGO patches immediately reduce friction, protecting your skin.
- WEAR THE SHOES YOU LOVE! If you dread putting on your favorite shoes because of painful heel blisters, this is the solution for you. Put an ENGO patch in the part of your shoe that's rubbing your foot, and you'll immediately feel the difference.
- DESIGNED FOR YOU! Fit in athletic shoes, hiking boots, cleats, skates, ski boots, helmets, oars, equipment. Great for hockey, football, lacrosse players, and anyone else who suffers from large blisters.
- COMFORTABLE AND LONG-LASTING! Unlike traditional blister bandages, ENGO patches apply directly to your shoe, not to your skin. They are ultra-thin, 0.015 inches thick, so shoe fit is unchanged. That means they last longer (up to 300 miles) and they won't irritate your skin. ENGO patches are water-resistant.
- EAST TO INSTALL! Self-adhesive patches apply to your shoes, not your skin. Trim them to fit any shoes size or shape. Each pack contains 2 rectangle patches.
|Manufacturer:||Tamarack Habilitation Technologies|
|Publisher:||Tamarack Habilitation Technologies|
|Studio:||Tamarack Habilitation Technologies|
|Item Size:||0.39 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|