Compression Arthritis Gloves (Fingerless) - Textured Open Finger Compression Hand Gloves for Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis - Joint Pain Relief for Men & Women - Open Finger (Medium)
Compression Arthritis Gloves (Fingerless) - Textured Open Finger Compression Hand Gloves for Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis - Joint Pain Relief for Men & Women - Open Finger (Medium) by Capol at Kara Sheridan. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Do you suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis or Carpal Tunnel? Would you like to take back some of your independence and reduce your
Do you suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis or Carpal Tunnel?
Would you like to take back some of your independence and reduce your reliance on medication?
Arthritis is the most common disability in the United States, with around 40 million people suffering in pain. For those suffering from these debilitating conditions of the hands and wrists, we have designed our compression gloves to provide medication-free pain relief and help your body battle the symptoms at the source.
We have extensively tested our products and are pleased to be able to offer them to assist sufferers from hand and wrist conditions America wide. Our gloves are loved by our customers, who swear by their efficacy. Try them for yourself and see the difference.
Pain Relieving Compression
Compression of the hands and wrists has been proven to improve blood flow and circulation, which in turn reduces swelling and pain caused by arthritis and carpal tunnel. Our gloves also act to keep your hands warm, which helps relieve muscular and joint stiffness.
The open-finger design allows you to wear our compression gloves during your daily routine, without impeding your grip or strength.
We have ensured that our cotton-spandex blend is breathable, allowing you to wear our gloves for long periods of time without getting sweaty hands.
We have added an ergonomic grip to the palm of our gloves so that you don't lose your ability to grip items whilst wearing our gloves.
Our compression gloves are able to be worn day and night, so you can enjoy pain-free independence for longer.
Please choose the correct sizing from our table below.
Measure across the width of your hand, from your index knuckle to pinky knuckle.
Small: up to 3 ⅛" (8cm)
Medium: up to 3 ½" (9cm)
Large: up to 4" (10cm)
Features & Highlights
- EFFECTIVE PAIN RELIEF: Compression and heat are proven to reduce pain and swelling by increasing blood flow. Perfect for the treatment of Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Carpal Tunnel. Treat the cause of the pain rather than relying on medication.
- FINGERLESS DESIGN: Allows you to wear our gloves while performing daily tasks. Enjoy your pain-free freedom and perform regular tasks that were once too painful.
- BREATHABLE: We have a unique cotton-spandex blend that is fully breathable. Allowing you to wear our gloves in comfort, without sweaty hands.
- SOFT, YET DURABLE: Our compression gloves are engineered with a soft texture to retain much of your regular feeling. Yet the cotton-spandex blend won't lose its compression strength over time. Designed to be your long-term partner.
- WEAR DAY AND NIGHT: We have extensively tested our gloves to ensure that they can be worn for long periods of time. Wear while you sleep to help aid your body's recovery and to improve circulation in your hands.
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.75 x 0.25 x 0.25 inches|