circaid Reduction Kit Arm - Standard / Wide / Single
circaid Reduction Kit Arm - Standard / Wide / Single by CircAid at Kara Sheridan. MPN: 25402117. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. circaid reduction kit is a revolutionary system that combines all the benefits of inelastic compression with the advantages of a custom garment. The
The customizable reduction kit system is custom fitted in the clinic and as a result adaptable to your patient's unique needs. Designed for acute drainage phase lymphedema management, patients enjoy the liberating nature of an inelastic garment system they can remove for normal hygiene and re-apply themselves without the aid of a caregiver or clinician. They will never want to go back to bandaging!
Get your patients engaged in their therapy with modular reduction kit system available in upper extremity and lower extremity modules, combine arm, upper leg, knee and lower leg elements as needed to customize this system for your own unique therapy needs.
Kits come complete with under-liners, customizable modules, shelf straps for challenging areas and complete directions for use. The arm modules include a customizable hand piece and it is recommended a separate foot piece be ordered with the lower leg kit that will meet the specific patients needs.
We are a family owned, German-based innovator of medical compression technology. For more than 80 years, we have been helping people from all over the world improve their quality of life. With our products and technologies, our goal is to make people's lives easier, better and more comfortable. We encompass the quality of both products and service to create the greatest possible benefit for our users, customers and partners. We foster innovation, active market development, and individualized solutions to problems, both domestically and internationally.
"I feel better." is a promise that becomes a reality with medi.
- Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Features & Highlights
- Effectively manage early phase acute drainage lymphedema with the circaid Reduction Kit Arm. This tension-based compression system delivers dynamic and inventive decongestion treatment through comfortable, convenient and modifiable pressure.
- FEATURES: This inelastic component is crafted to suit regular and wide widths as well as standard and long lengths. Sleek and comfortable styling pair with expedient and secure hook-and-loop fasteners for precise fitment and adjustable firmness.
- DESIGN: Breath-O-Prene construction allows for easy application and removal without assistance, while compliant and breathable fabric enhances comfort and effectiveness. Fit along with additional circaid reduction accessories for maximum support.
- TENSION: An adaptable Built-In-Tension System combines with juxtaposed banding to provide easy air flow, tailored fit, repeatable tension levels and distinct pressures that can be personalized to the wearer's unique therapeutic requirements.
- CONTENTS: Enclosed with every circaid Reduction Kit Arm are the following items: 1 - directions for appropriate usage, 1 - arm reduction component, 1 - customizable hand wrap, 1 - undersleeve arm pair and 1 - Built-In-Tension System guide card.
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 13 x 13 inches|