BraceAbility Short Air Ankle Walker Boot | Medical-Grade Orthopedic Foot Cast Brace for Sprained Ankle, Broken Foot, Toe Injury, Metatarsal Stress Fracture, Post Surgery, Achilles Tendonitis (Small)
BraceAbility Short Air Ankle Walker Boot | Medical-Grade Orthopedic Foot Cast Brace for Sprained Ankle, Broken Foot, Toe Injury, Metatarsal Stress Fracture, Post Surgery, Achilles Tendonitis (Small) by BraceAbility at Kara Sheridan. MPN: 10A1402S. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. BraceAbility offers the Pneumatic Cam Walker Boot that provides compression and support to the ankle and foot region. Indicated for stress fractures,
Features & Highlights
- BEFORE PURCHASING please view our size chart (the 2nd image above). Size SMALL fits U.S. Men's shoe sizes 6-8 and U.S. Women's shoe sizes 6-9. Can be worn on your RIGHT OR LEFT FOOT.
- CUSTOMIZABLE AIRCELL TECHNOLOGY for personalized compression and enhanced stability during your recovery process.
- HELPS TREAT & PROTECT a ankle sprain, broken toe, metatarsal stress fracture, Achilles tendonitis, bunionectomy, or anytime you need to immobilize your foot following an injury or surgery.
- DELUXE FOAM LINER & ROCKER SOLE help absorb plantar shock and promote a more natural step.
- RIGID, POLYMER PLASTIC reinforced shell provides protection and support on both sides of your foot and ankle.
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|