BraceAbility Post-op Shoe for Broken Foot or Toe | Medical / Surgical Walking Shoe Cast Boot, Stress Fracture Brace & Orthopedic Sandal with Hard Sole (LARGE - FEMALE)
BraceAbility Post-op Shoe for Broken Foot or Toe | Medical / Surgical Walking Shoe Cast Boot, Stress Fracture Brace & Orthopedic Sandal with Hard Sole (LARGE - FEMALE) by BraceAbility at Kara Sheridan. MPN: 10A1101LF. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This women's post-op shoe helps to support and protect the foot and toes after various injuries and surgeries. This includes injuries and conditions
Features & Highlights
- BEFORE YOU BUY: Please view our sizing chart (the 2nd image above). LARGE - FEMALE fits women's US shoe sizes 8.5-10. Can be used on the left or right foot. Ladies with US women's shoe sizes 10.5+ should review our sizing chart for instructions.
- ROCKER SOLE & NON-SKID TREAD: Non-slip traction on the rubber sole provides extra stability after surgeries for broken toes, bunions, hammer toes, Plantar fasciitis, etc. The rigid rocker bottom supports the arch and relieves pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel for a more natural step.
- INNOVATIVE STRAPPING & SQUARE-TOE DESIGN: Providing a safe and secure fit, three adjustable medical-grade Velcro straps easily accommodate bandaging and swelling. A square toe box acts as a bumper to protect the toes.
- COMFORTABLE IMMOBILIZATION: Semi-open style and airflow-friendly material provides enhanced breathability for all-day comfort during rehabilitation. The lightweight, orthopedic foam insole provides cushioning and shock absorption for a quick recovery.
- POST SURGICAL PROTECTION: Keeping dressings, bandages, and casts dry and clean, this post op shoe provides excellent support and protection after an injury or surgery on the toe, foot, ankle or leg.
|Item Weight:||0.68 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.6 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.69 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.6 x 4.29 x 4.29 inches|