BraceAbility Padded 90 Degree Plantar Fasciitis Boot | Soft Dorsiwedge Night Splint to Stabilize Foot and Ankle, Stretches Plantar Fascia Ligament and Supports Achilles Tendon (Medium)
BraceAbility Padded 90 Degree Plantar Fasciitis Boot | Soft Dorsiwedge Night Splint to Stabilize Foot and Ankle, Stretches Plantar Fascia Ligament and Supports Achilles Tendon (Medium) by BraceAbility at Kara Sheridan. MPN: 10A0601M. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This BraceAbility plantar fasciitis night splint is a unique padded boot that holds the foot at a 90 degree angle to the leg, gently stretching the
Features & Highlights
- SIZING INSTRUCTIONS: Before purchasing closely examine the sizing chart image to ensure your proper size is selected. Size MEDIUM fits US men's shoe sizes of 7.5-10.5 and women's 8-11.
- DELUXE PADDED LINING: Its rigid, plastic shell is lined with breathable foam padding for optimal comfort. Removable for washing, the ultra-soft material eliminates skin irritation, preventing painful blisters and rubbing.
- OPTIONAL STRETCHING WEDGE: Elevating your foot for a greater stretch, the soft foam wedge promotes enhanced dorsiflexion for customized pain relief. Remove the wedge entirely for more neutral foot positioning.
- SOOTHE FOOT PAIN: Holding your foot at a 90-degree angle while sleeping to alleviate painful first steps in the morning, the BraceAbility night splint reduces pain and inflammation due to plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, foot drop, and Achilles tendonitis.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT: Featuring three wide adjustable straps to ensure a comfortable, secure fit all night long, the latex-free nighttime brace fits men's and women's left or right foot, with or without a sock.
|Item Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|