BraceAbility Figure 8 Clavicle Brace & Posture Corrector | Broken Collarbone Sling for Injuries & Fractures, Shoulder Support Strap for Upper Back Straightening (Medium)
BraceAbility Figure 8 Clavicle Brace & Posture Corrector | Broken Collarbone Sling for Injuries & Fractures, Shoulder Support Strap for Upper Back Straightening (Medium) by BraceAbility at Kara Sheridan. MPN: 10B0101M. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. BraceAbility's figure 8 clavicle brace was designed to improve your posture, while also providing optimal support and immobilization of your
BraceAbility's figure 8 clavicle brace was designed to improve your posture, while also providing optimal support and immobilization of your collarbone.
This lightweight clavicle support brace is available in sizes ranging from S to XL. Before choosing a size - PLEASE MEASURE CAREFULLY! Use a soft, flexible tape measure and refer to the second image above for measuring instructions. Sizes are based on the circumference of your chest at the bottom of your sternum. If between sizes, please order the next size up.
WARNING: These wide straps may feel uncomfortable at first, but will give you the appropriate level of stabilization that is needed to heal your injury.
4 Reasons You'll Love This Clavicle Brace:
1. Breathable, knitted stockinette covers the felt of this clavicle splint, which helps prevent irritation.
2. Velcro closures make this brace very easy to apply and adjust as you need. If injured, you may need helping applying this brace.
3. It's latex-free.
4. Fits under or over clothing as you prefer.
How to Use:
Unfold and lay brace flat to identify the left and right straps. Undo the Velcro closures on the ends of the straps. Feed the end of the right strap through the right side of the plastic triangle buckle and attach the closure. Repeat with left strap. The brace should now be in a "figure 8" shape. Slip the brace on like you would put on a backpack. The triangle buckle should point down once the brace is on your back. You should feel your shoulders being gently pulled back. If you experience any pain or discomfort, adjust the brace by loosening the straps.
If you're looking specifically for a posture brace, search for "BraceAbility Posture Corrector Upper Back & Shoulder Support." This posture brace is designed more specifically for posture correction rather than immobilizing your collarbone.
Features & Highlights
- Using a soft, flexible tape measure, find the circumference just below your chest, under your sternum. Size L fits 36" - 42". If you have BROAD SHOULDERS (most men) or are BETWEEN SIZES, please ORDER THE NEXT SIZE UP.
- You will need help putting on this posture correcting harness, which shouldn't be too difficult thanks to its simple Velcro closures that allow for easy application and adjustment.
- Felt back pad & thick padded straps offer comfort and support for daytime or nighttime wear under or over clothing.
- This back brace is indicated for fractured clavicles, poor posture, and collarbone breaks and pain treatment.
- Figure 8 splint doubles as a posture trainer promotes straight, upright posture by gently pulling your shoulders back.
|Item Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.3 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|