BioSkin Elbow Compression Sleeve with Supportive Strap and Gel Comfort - Elbow Sleeve for Recovery, Tendonitis, Tennis Elbow and Golfer's Elbow - Use for Any Activity- By (M)
Free Shipping Included! BioSkin Elbow Compression Sleeve with Supportive Strap and Gel Comfort - Elbow Sleeve for Recovery, Tendonitis, Tennis Elbow and Golfer's Elbow - Use for Any Activity- By (M) by BioSkin at Kara Sheridan. MPN: 22202. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Slide on this compression sleeve and immediately feel the relief from Tennis Elbow pain. The Tennis Elbow Skin is constructed from our most
Use the Tennis Elbow Skin to relieve the pain and recover faster from many injuries, especially lateral and medial epicondylitis (Tennis and Golfer's Elbow). The sleeve provides medical-grade compression to increase circulation, reduce inflammation, and support the joint. The material is light and breathable so it stays cool, dry, and comfortable all day long. Position the silicone pad for pain relief where you need it most. Fasten the extra elastic strap for additional compression to the sore area and enhanced recovery.
Prevent lateral epicondylitis pain, also known as Tennis Elbow, from worsening with the Tennis Elbow Skin. The compression provided by the sleeve and silicone pad will increase circulation and reduce inflammation in the area, allowing the tissue time to heal. Fasten the elastic strap for additional, targeted compression and extra support of the joint. Position the silicone pad on the inside of your elbow to reduce inflammation before the onset of medial epicondylitis, also known as Golfer's Elbow.
Features & Highlights
- ELBOW SUPPORT: The tennis elbow brace supports your muscles and tendons as they attach at the elbow joint. The silicone pad can be positioned over the lateral epicondyle to secure the insertion of your Extensor Tendon or the medial epicondyle to secure the ulnar collateral ligament.
- CALCULATED COMPRESSION: Compression is critical to injury recovery and prevention. Compression reduces swelling, forcing unwanted fluids away from the site of the injury, allowing your body to recover faster. Compression also improves propreoception - your body's ability to identify your joints in space. This helps you subconsciously us better form, and prevents, 'throwing out your elbow.'
- PREMIUM COMFORT: BioSkin materials are 100% hypoallergenic, free from neoprene and latex. Ultra light and breathable fabric offers full range of motion while supporting muscles and tissues under the skin. This allows you to wear the brace for more hours, speeding up recovery time. It's what doctors like to call, 'Improved patient compliance.'
- FIT and SIZING: Measure your forearm at the thickest point - usually about 2 inches below your elbow. Compare this measurement with the size chart provided in the product images, and select your size.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! All our products are backed by a 30-day, money-back guarantee. If you're not satisfied for any reason, contact us for a refund. We also provide a 90-day warranty against defects in material or workmanship. Our customer care team is more than willing to send replacement parts or offer an exchange.
|Item Weight:||0.0024 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 2.09 x 2.09 inches|