Back Brace for Herniated Disc Treatment, Degenerative Disc Pain, Bulging, Ruptured and Slipped Spinal Discs-L
Back Brace for Herniated Disc Treatment, Degenerative Disc Pain, Bulging, Ruptured and Slipped Spinal Discs-L by BraceAbility at Kara Sheridan. MPN: 03B0902L. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The ability of this belt to completely support the lower back makes it a great treatment for many different lumbar injuries or conditions such as
Features & Highlights
- This LSO back brace is a great fit for all sizes of men and women suffering from lower back pain. After back surgery, an LSO brace like this is essential for stabilizing your spine so it can heal properly.
- Helps ease pain and treat herniated discs, degenerative disc disorder, bulging, ruptured or slipped spinal discs, sciatica, facet syndrome, spondylosis, and many other sources of back discomfort
- The removable panels on both the front and back side of the brace help contour to your spine, ensuring the maximum amount of support and compression in your back. Also, the brace comes with a pocket in the back to hold a gel pack for either cold or heat therapy
- The lightweight mesh material prevents you from overheating while wearing the belt and the low profile fit allows you to wear the brace over or under your clothes. The Velcro closures located in the front of the brace allow you to apply the brace quickly and effortless
- Measure the circumference around your waist at the narrowest part of your torso. Size L fits waist circumference 40"-45"
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|